BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Ngeye Trekking Safaris is committed to a policy of fair trading and great care is taken to see that you have a successful holiday.
All of the arrangements for your holiday are governed by the conditions below which must be read and then after sign our booking form.
Booking & Payments
When you confirm your booking with us you must sign a booking confirmation form accepting these Booking Conditions and immediately pay the appropriate deposit. Our safari team will upon receiving the deposit and the booking confirmation form send you a booking confirmation voucher and detailed itinerary highlighting the cost inclusions and exclusions of your safari.
The balance of the safari cost is then due 60 days before the date of departure of the holiday. If your reservation is made within 60 days of departure, the entire price of the trip must be paid at the time of confirmation.
Accepted methods of payments include, direct bank wire transfers, cash payments or credit cards.
Cancellation by you
The deposit is paid to us as a sign of your willingness to utilize travel arrangements and accommodation which we reserve on your behalf. Should you, or any member of your booking, be forced to cancel your holiday reservation you must do so in writing and this must be signed by the person who signed the booking form. The cancellation will take effect from the date that written notice was received at our offices. All cancellations are subject to a charge payable by the person who signed the booking form as follows;
– For cancellations received 60 days or more before departure, 30% of the safari cost is forfeited.
– For cancellations received 59- 30 days before departure, 50% of the safari cost is forfeited.
– For cancellations received 29-15 days before departure, 70% of the safari cost is forfeited.
– For cancellations received 14 days or less before departure, 100% of the safari cost is forfeited; however, you can contact your insurance company for the refund.
– There will be no refund for gorilla and chimpanzee permits as this is a direct policy from the Uganda Wildlife authority.
– Please note that if you just postpone your holiday to a definite future date, you will only incur a 10% cancellation charge plus the gorilla permits fees which are non refundable.
All desired changes to your holiday reservation have to be put in writing.A change of holiday within 10 weeks of departure will be treated as a cancellation and charges will be levied as set out in Paragraph 2 above.
It is a requirement, when booking your holiday that you arrange a policy yourself providing comparable or greater cover. This policy must also offer a 24 hour emergency telephone service.
Room Sharing/ Single Supplement
A booking on a shared-room basis is only accepted on the understanding that if a room mate cannot be matched then you will be required to accept a single room and pay the appropriate single supplement.
We strongly condemn the collecting of any living specimens from the natural world. Our holidays provide the opportunity to watch and photograph wildlife only; not to disturb it!
Baggage/ Personal Items
l baggage and personal belongings are at all times at the passengers own risk.
Validity of Travel Documents
The passenger is responsible for ensuring that all travel documents (eg. Passport, Visa etc) are valid and effective.